- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (58)
- Barbara Fischer, Ed.D., A.B.D., Pimentel's certifi...
- The power of a letter to a member of the WMC Board...
- One thing I always love about going to Cleveland f...
- Luck of the Irish...
- Use economic clout to hammer the arrogant Director...
- You may not like the kind of chicken that comes fr...
- You damn well better submit to our tender mercies....
- From the "highlight reel" of the Milwaukee Journal...
- Real estate collapse.... close to home.
- Ralph Nader
- The Next Slum
- ▼ March 2008 (11)
- Jim Bouman
- Of the biblical allotment of three score and ten I have lived only three of them more than a bicycle ride from one of the Great Lakes. I grew up ten blocks from Lake Erie in the (once Irish/Italian ghetto, now newly-hip) "Near West Side" of Cleveland. I can still cycle to the Milwaukee lakefront in an hour and a half; but, a round-trip has always been more than I would (noror ever did) attempt. -0- I'm a "...somewhat combative pacifist and fairly cooperative anarchist," after the example of Grace Paley (1922-2007). -0- I'm always cheerful when I pay my taxes (having refused--when necessary--to pay that portion of them dedicated to war). -0- And I always, always vote.