Friday, March 07, 2008

From the "highlight reel" of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel...


Please don't get me wrong. I liked athlete Brett Favre as much as the next fan. But the non-stop "news" both on the tube and in the paper have seemed...well, disproportionate.

This photo in the morning MJS caught the quarterback at an emotional moment. And the emotion that induced the tears is, no doubt, genuine.

But, does anybody else get the suspicion that there might have been some MJS photoshopping at work. There's something about the highlights in this photo that doesn't seem right.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Of the biblical allotment of three score and ten I have lived only three of them more than a bicycle ride from one of the Great Lakes. I grew up ten blocks from Lake Erie in the (once Irish/Italian ghetto, now newly-hip) "Near West Side" of Cleveland. I can still cycle to the Milwaukee lakefront in an hour and a half; but, a round-trip has always been more than I would (noror ever did) attempt. -0- I'm a "...somewhat combative pacifist and fairly cooperative anarchist," after the example of Grace Paley (1922-2007). -0- I'm always cheerful when I pay my taxes (having refused--when necessary--to pay that portion of them dedicated to war). -0- And I always, always vote.