For sale. Not lots. Raw land.
Top picture is Hwy E in North Prairie. Stone's throw from the broad and depressingly empty vistas of Broadlands, a golf course development with too few golfers and too few buyers for oversized/overpriced houses.
Bottom photo is three miles west of Waukesha City limits on Hwy 18, at the Intersection of Brandy Brook Road. A stone's throw from the green and depressingly empty vistas of Brandy Brook, a golf course subdivision, with too few golfers and too few buyers of oversized/overpriced houses.
Ah, the sweet smell of farmland about to return to being just that...farmland.
Won't be needing any Lake Michigan water out here.
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (58)
- ► 2008 (50)
- What's with that thing behind his head?
- It's starting to pinch for those owning raw land t...
- Trust and Betrayal
- Summer reading about the very hot Summer of 1787
- Don't shoot, GOP-Men. I surrender.
- As a lifelong pacifist and conscientious objector,...
- Be assured, Mr. Moore, the last thing in the worl...
- ▼ May 2007 (7)
- Jim Bouman
- Of the biblical allotment of three score and ten I have lived only three of them more than a bicycle ride from one of the Great Lakes. I grew up ten blocks from Lake Erie in the (once Irish/Italian ghetto, now newly-hip) "Near West Side" of Cleveland. I can still cycle to the Milwaukee lakefront in an hour and a half; but, a round-trip has always been more than I would (noror ever did) attempt. -0- I'm a "...somewhat combative pacifist and fairly cooperative anarchist," after the example of Grace Paley (1922-2007). -0- I'm always cheerful when I pay my taxes (having refused--when necessary--to pay that portion of them dedicated to war). -0- And I always, always vote.